Serving at Dayspring
We are working with Compassion International to host the Compassion Experience at Dayspring October 27th through the 30th. We need volunteers to host visitors through the experience. If you are available to host anytime Friday through Monday, please click the link below to sign up for a time.
Thank you for your willingness to serve!
It takes many serving hands to operate Dayspring. Whether you are interested in becoming an usher or greeter, serving in our preschool and children’s and area, assisting visitors finding rooms, or serving the community–there are many ways that you can give your time and talents through Dayspring. Many serve on a regular basis–others when opportunities arise…
Serving on Dayspring’s campus
- Medical Response Team – We are updating and expanding our Medical Response Team. The team is made up of personnel (doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs, etc. ) from Dayspring who are available during worship services to assist in medical emergencies that may arise during those times. If you are available to help in this way, please call the church office at 633-0250.
- Help care for babies and toddlers once a month during one of our morning Sunday services. For more information, contact Julie Northcutt at email@example.com or call 445-6963.
- Be a teacher or helper in our children’s area on Sunday mornings. No experience necessary. Hugs are provided! For more information, contact Julie Northcutt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 445-6963.
- Greet and welcome people as they enter our building on Sunday mornings. For more information contact Pastor Mike Hall at
633-0250 or email@example.com.
- Assist visitors on Sunday mornings at our Welcome Center Desk in our main foyer. For more information, contact Pastor Mike Hall at 633-0250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist our office staff with basic office duties such as answering phones, helping with mailouts, etc., as needed. For more information, contact Donna Sanders at email@example.com or call 633-0250.
- Help with general maintenance needs as needed around the Dayspring campus. For more information, contact Rob Hartmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 458-4691.