It takes many serving hands to operate Dayspring. Whether you are interested in becoming an usher or greeter, serving in our preschool and children’s and area, assisting visitors finding rooms, or serving the community–there are many ways that you can give your time and talents through Dayspring. Many serve on a regular basis – others, when opportunities arise.
Serving On Dayspring's Campus:
- Medical Response Team – We are updating and expanding our Medical Response Team. The team is made up of personnel (doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs, etc. ) from Dayspring who are available during worship services to assist in medical emergencies that may arise during those times. If you are available to help in this way, please call the church office at 633-0250.
- Help care for babies and toddlers once a month during one of our morning Sunday services. For more information, contact Julie Northcutt at email@example.com or call 445-6963.
- Be a teacher or helper in our children’s area on Sunday mornings. No experience necessary. Hugs are provided! For more information, contact Julie Northcutt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 445-6963.
- Join the Connect Team. The Connect Team greets and welcomes people as they enter our building, helps people navigate the campus, serve coffee and donuts, and assist in the parking lot. For more information, contact our Connections Pastor, Lee Hanks at email@example.com or 251-633-0250.
- Assist our office staff with basic office duties such as answering phones, helping with mailouts, etc., as needed. For more information, contact Donna Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 633-0250.
- Help with general maintenance needs as needed around the Dayspring campus. For more information, contact Rob Hartmann at email@example.com or call 458-4691.